About Students Visa
The student visa acquisition procedure is hefty, time-consuming, which may affect your career calls. Students can’t even afford to make silly mistakes even by mistake as opportunities make rare knocks. At this time, you need expert guidance that can let the process go as smooth as it ought to be.
- Get your visa in the least time
- It takes 4-5 weeks if all no documental issue occurs.
- The application for the visa should be applied at least 12 weeks before the commencement of orientation procedure.
Typical Application Process
In India, the student visa application can be processed only after receiving Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from the desired university. After this, the student is supposed to submit some documents (as explained below) to request for the visa.
- Simplified visa application process
- 100% Assistance
- No chances of Errors
- Extended Consultation for Education Loan and more.
Documents required for Australia visa application
- Admission Letter or Certificate of Enrolment (CoE)
- Statement of purpose (SOP) and a valid passport
- Application Fee receipt
- Duly filled Australian student visa application form (157A)
- Financial proof
- All academic documents
- 4 recent passport-sized photographs
- Health/Medical Certificate, Health insurance as in Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) /Character Verification Certificate
- Cleared English proficiency test, anyone from IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, and CAE etc.
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement
Things to keep in mind while applying for an Australian visa
- You should apply at least 12 weeks before the orientation date.
- The student’s visa allows you to work 40 hrs per fortnight, for masters degree there is no hour restriction.
- Getting your visa would allow you to visit Australia 90 days prior the orientation date of the course.
- Keep all documents ready, to avoid inconvenience.