Visitor Visa and Permanent Residence Assistance
With Compass Overseas, applying for your visitor visa to Australia or filing for a permanent residence in Australia becomes easy. Our experts are always ready to help you in the immigration process and provide education consulting services.
Who needs Tourist Visa/PR to Australia?
Visitor visa allows your stay in Australia for tourism or business visitor activities only. However, visitor’s visa would not allow you to indulge in any kind of work in the country. You will need a work visa or PR (Permanent Residence) Visa for that.
Why Take our Help?
To avoid any sort of inconvenience, you must be aware of all the requirements and process. For this, Compass Overseas provides all the necessary guidance, advice, and support from desired and reliable consultants.
Australian government ensures stringent processes for entering and leaving the country. Getting all the paperwork done by the time is the most fretting task that you can encounter. To manage all this and get things done trouble-free, you can approach us to get the desired timely support.
- Helped hundreds of students and travelers yet
- Experienced Visa Experts to help you
- High Customer Satisfaction Rate
- Excellent consultation and support
The Process and Visa Requirements
For Visitor/Tourist Visa to Australia
You can fill form subclass 600 which will permit your tourism visit to Australia for maximum 3 months. You need to submit it the required forms and go through the procedure. Through this visa, you attain eligibility as a tourist, business visitor, sponsored family, and so on.
Documents required for Australia Tourist Visa Application
- Travel itinerary with evidence of travel dates passenger name along with hotel booking,
- Original account statement including transactions details of the last 6 months, attested by any bank official.
- Income Tax papers presenting the details of the last 3 years tax paid.
- Letters enveloping the details of travel, traveler, along with the reason of stay and duration addressed to the Australia High Commission.
- 2 recent passport-size photographs of size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up clicked against a white background and given with matte-finish.
- Form 1419 Tourist / 54 / 956 duly filled, signed by the applicant, and attached with the passport.
- Proof of return air tickets and that too – confirmed.
- Notarized copy of passport, along with other documents.
Current passport having at least 6-months validity from the date of submission of visa application having at least three blank pages.
Permanent Residence Application
To emigrate from India to Australia, Subclass 457 Visa is to be filled which allow you as a temporary resident in the country. The same form can further be approached to convert your temporary stay into a permanent one. This can be done by either applying Subclass 457 visa through Region Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS), Employers Nomination Scheme (EMS), and Skilled Migration Visa.
Nevertheless, this form can only be filled if you have an employment letter from an Australian employer. This form allows you to stay and work in Australia for up to 4 years.
Things to keep in mind while applying for Australian Visitor Visa and Permanent Residence
- Convince the authority your purpose of visit.
- Sufficient traveling funds
- Sponsorship form relative, employer or tourism agency
- No outstanding debts towards Australian government
- Permanent visa will allow your stay in Australia for up to five yearsfrom the date, it was conferred
Contact Compass Overseas to make your travel or shift from India to Australia hassle-free. We can assist you with everything you may need, when it is related to Australia Visitor Visa and Permanent Residence.